At Family First, we realize that the food you serve your guests is a reflection of your style and taste. That is why we work with you personally to design a custom menu under the guidance of our own Chef de Cuisine, Tony Smith. With an uncompromising attention to detail, Chef Tony ensures that your event will be the envy of those who attend.
Over 95% of the dishes that we serve, are crafted completely from scratch, including our soups and sauces, made fresh in house. We have been committed to using local and oftentimes organic produce since we began. We find that pure foods don't lie; true flavors and local fares taste better and also support our local economies. Our commitment to quality has guided us to partner with local family vendors as a dedication to those families and to who we are, Family First! This in turn allows for us to offer the choicest cuts of meat and fresh sustainable, seasonal ingredients. We know you will taste the difference.
When browsing our sample menus, keep in mind that these menus have been tailored to satisfy the palates of previous Family First clients. This being by design - we want your event to reflect "your" palate and this will help you in making choices that fit your budget, cultural diversity as well as any special dietary needs. Family First provides exceptional versatility and years of experience in delivering on this promise.
We take our responsibility to you, our future family, very seriously. At Family First we focus on building relationships with our clients also known as our family. As a result we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best culinary services in the industry.
We operate our Family First Bistro & Catering under these guiding principles:
- We create, produce and serve traditional southern comfort food that has a beginning, middle, and finish to every bite. Everything at Family First is governed by taste.
- We strive for efficient, uncompromising, sincere, loving, caring and exceptional service (as close to perfection as possible).
- We want to be a good place for families to come together and fellowship with one another. We offer something for everyone, from exquisite appetizers and formal cuisine to a delicious homemade meal to take home to the family.
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers (Family), our community, and our suppliers.
- Family is very important to us, and we are an active part of our community. We purchase from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of eating a local diet as well as family togetherness.
- We communicate faithfully – with our customers and within our family organization.
- We want to be a place of learning. From learning dietary restrictions when preparing meals to staying faithful in our walk with God when providing for all families. When we commit ourselves to family and our love for southern comfort cuisine we strive to be a progressive force behind the axiom of “knowledge is power.”